Adlington have long traditions of supplying the finest quality poultry, renowned for both their flavour and excellence, trust us we’ve been buying our award winning Label Anglais chicken from them for years!
Small (minimum 2.5kg)- A duck stuffed with turkey, stuffed with guinea fowl with a spiced apple & cranberry sausage meat filling, prepared by hand at Adlington Farm.
Large (minimum 5.5kg)- A turkey stuffed with duck, stuffed with pheasant with a sage & caramelised onion sausage meat stuffing, prepared by hand at Adlington Farm.
May contain lead shot
- Let the product ‘rest’ for between 20 and 30 minutes out of the oven, away from any heat with tin foil lightly draped over it.
- Take a sharp thin bladed knife with a blade length of roughly 20cm
- Ensure it is nice and sharp, either by using a stand alone sharpener or a steel.
- Stand over the product and look directly down onto it. Use a carving fork in your ‘non-knife’ hand to hold the joint, and with the other, carve straight lines vertically through the breast meat and onto the plate.
- You now have the idea… you are carving like a pro and you have earned that glass of wine!