How do Forman & Field collect your personal data?
Data collection occurs when:
- Registering for an online account at formanandfield.com
- Updating your online account
- Contacting Forman and Field by phone or email
- Completing Forman and Field Surveys
- Completing transactional forms
- Interacting with the Website
Please note that telephone calls made to our Call Centre may be recorded for monitoring and quality control purposes
How do we use your personal data?
- Process orders
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions
- Respond to enquiries
- To promote our services and special offers
- For market research and website improvement
How do we keep your information for?
Forman & Field may store your information in its databases for a reasonable period, reflecting our need to answer queries or resolve problems; provide improved services and any data retention requirements of the law.
When do we share your personal information?
We only share your personal information with our other offices, our agents or third parties where necessary for the following purposes:
- We employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf including taking orders, delivering parcels, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access information needed to perform their tasks, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Where it is necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may share your personal information with other companies and organisations.
- In other circumstances, only if you have provided your consent will information about you might go to third parties.
How do we use your personal information for marketing purposes?
If you have consented we will send you relevant offers and news about our products and services. If you no longer wish to receive such offers please notify us by email to email@example.com or call us on 0203 601 5464.
How do we keep your information safe?
Forman & Field is committed to keeping your all customer information safe and secure. To do this, security measures we employ include:
- Data encryption, firewalls and ID verification.
- Authorised employees are only permitted access to that which is necessary to carry out their tasks.
- Internal protocols advise our information security approach, including training for employees.
Cookies are used on our website to collect information regarding our customers browsing and purchasing behaviour. This will include pages visited and products purchased providing F&F with an insight into our customers’ journeys around our website. If you wish to disable cookies you will need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies.
Our Commitment to Data Security