Personally selected by Lance Forman these wines are proof that we can compete with any wine-producing nation in the world.
This half case contains one bottle each of:
* Hush Heath Manor Pinot Noir 2018 (R9304 £28.95) This light and fresh red has hints of cherry, leather and raspberry. Goes well with game in particular. 11% ABV
* Biddenden Ortega 2017 (R9400 £15.49) Fresh aromas of green apple, grapefruit and cut grass. Crisp and fruity, delicious as an aperitif, or with seafood. 11% ABV
* Bolney Lychgate Rosé 2018 (R9393 £17.95) This elegant medium dry rosé has notes of gardenia, raspberry and lychee, and a smooth finish with a hint of vanilla fudge. 11% ABV
* Hush Heath Balfour Brut Rosé 2016 (R9308 £38.95) “England’s most exclusive pink fizz” is produced from pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot meunier. 12% ABV
* Bolney Cuvée Noir 2014 (R9395 £34.95) A unique sparkling red with warm aromas of stone fruits and ripe blueberries lead to a wonderful creamy richness. 12.5% ABV
* Ambriel English Reserve (R9309 £39.95) A limited edition demi-sec sparkler made from pinot noir that tingles with tiny lemon sherbet bubbles. Lovely bubbly. 11% ABV
Also available individually – please click on the links above for more information.