Fine English Wines
Personally selected by Lance Forman these wines are proof that we can compete with any wine-producing nation in the world.
This half case contains one bottle each of:
* Hush Heath Manor Pinot Noir 2016 (R9304 £22.95) This light and fresh red has hints of cherry, leather and raspberry. Goes well with game in particular.
* Bidden den Ortega 2016 (R9400 £12.95) Fresh aromas of green apple, grapefruit and cut grass. Crisp and fruity, delicious as an aperitif, or with seafood.
* Bolney Rosé 2017 (R9393 £14.95) This elegant medium dry rosé has notes of gardenia, raspberry and lychee, and a smooth finish with a hint of vanilla fudge.
* Hush Heath Balfour Brut Rosé 2013 (R9308 £49.50) “England’s most exclusive pink fizz” is produced from pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot meunier.
* Bolney Cuvée Noir 2013 (R9395 £26.95) A unique sparkling red with warm aromas of stone fruits and ripe blueberries lead to a wonderful creamy richness.
* Ambriel English Reserve (R9309 £42.50) A limited edition demi-sec sparkler made from pinot noir that tingles with tiny lemon sherbet bubbles. Lovely bubbly.
Also available individually.