To welcome summer, we’re giving you up to 25% off all of our craft beers! Cheers to that!
Redchurch opened their doors in Shoreditch back in 2011, making them very early innovators in the UK craft beer scene. They produce a fantastic range of beers by combining a scientific and artistic approach to brewing.
- Shoreditch Blonde Ale 4.5% A fresh, easy sipper. Uses saison yeast, which is known to impart delicious fruit flavours and a slightly sour twang. A very drinkable ale.
- Old Ford Export Stout 7.5% A punchy dark beer, with notes of freshly roasted coffee beans and dark chocolate. Smooth vanilla and caramel with hints of fruit cake and cherry. Creamy mouth feel and a lingering finish.
- Bethnal Pale Ale 5.5% A modern American style pale ale which boasts tropical fruit aromas produced by a blend of American hops. A citrus zing on the front of the palate followed by tasty passion fruit notes. Medium body with a refreshing bitterness.
- Paradise Session IPA 3.7% The moderate alcohol content is supported by a strong malt base with added oats for a fuller body. The bouquet is explosive with zesty fresh lime, tropical fruits and citrus making this beer fresh, easy-drinking and complex in equal measure.
- Great Eastern IPA 7.4% A punchy beer packed full of American hops. Strong orange and citrus fruit flavours coupled with a balanced bitterness. Hints of grapefruit complete the taste sensation.
- Stratford Pilsner 4% The traditional German malt base provides a sweet biscuity flavour profile, whilst the combination of German and British hops gives this classic pilsner a modern British twist. Clean, crisp and refreshing.
- Mixed case – If you can’t decide, why not opt for a mixed case, which include two of each of these fantastic beers?