Recipe: Dill Blinis
If you’re looking for a quick and easy yet impressive starter then look no further than this dill blini recipe from our Chef Michael Hetherston. And what could go better with this than H.Forman & Son’s London Cure Smoked Salmon, a couple of capers and a sprig of dill. Complete the entrée with Sweet Mustard & Dill dressing and you’ll be on to a winner.
Mix the following;
1 cup plain flour.
1/2 cup milk.
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda.
Pinch of chopped fresh or dried dill.
- Fold in 4 whisked (meringued) egg whites.
- Lightly oil and pre-heat a non-stick frying pan.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully drop the mix into the pan, leaving a 1cm gap between each one.
- When they start to puff, turn carefully and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Turn the blinis onto a cooling rack.
- They may be served straight away, or frozen for another time.
It’s as simple as that! Perfect blinis to share with your guests.
If you have any further inquiries please contact email@example.com