Election Night Hamper 2017
With the announcement of the General Election this June we at Forman & Field believe that no matter what your political views, good food is sure to bring us all together.
Our new and exclusive, artisan and partisan Election Night Hamper is sure to unite even the most ardent political foes and set off a perfect all-night party! Available for delivery up to June 7th, Forman & Field’s Election Night hamper offers up the perfect coalition of delicious provisions, presented in a beautiful wicker box.
And as an optional extra, you can celebrate or commiserate with a bottle of Hush Heath Balfour Brut Rosé – the perfect Kentish fizz for this rosy day.
This hamper contains:
Forman’s ‘London Cure’ Smoked Scottish Salmon (200g) – England’s answer to Scottish nationalism, this is uncompromised smoked salmon that’s always first past the post.
· Sliced Alderton Ham – a vote winner, liberally glazed and with an impeccable constitution
· Traditional Piccalilli – never mind the ballots, try our shallots and get stuck into another pickle.
· Montgomery’s Farmhouse Cheddar 250g – it will certainly be hard cheese for some
· No. 5 Goddess 200g – yet others prefer a soft cheese (Note – this is not the No. 10 Goddess)
· Spiced Apricot Compote 225g – a perfect coalition partner for both cheeses
· Kipper Paté 225g – homemade (under EU regulations) with the finest British ingredients. Very smooth and surprisingly easy to swallow.
· Seeded Crackers 250g- nutty crackers, if you will, for the Monster Raving Loonies
· Mrs King’s Pork Pie – a porky pie which will delight. Honestly.
· Forman & Field Salmon Scotch eggs x 2 – A pair of our very own, multi award-winning and very good eggs. They’re both in it together.
· Macaroons x 8 – in a variety political flavours and colours, including a solitary green. Wear them as rosettes…. on your tongue. Sound bites have never been so good.
· Chef’s Blueberry sponge – A delicious fruit-filled cake brimming with blueberry conserve. Enough to make a swivel-eyed-loon swoon.
· And last but not least, a surprise Smoked Sturgeon pack, which definitely packs a punch.
Available for delivery up to June 7th, and ready to order over the phone on 0203 601 5464 or via our website.
You can also contact us at email@example.com