We’re delighted to announce our (almost) annual open day will be on Saturday 10th November. This year we are celebrating 10 years of Forman & Field!
• Tours around the home of the world’s oldest Scottish salmon smoker, H. Forman & Son
• Demonstrations and talks from speciality producers
• Mouth-watering food and drink from Formans Restaurant to eat on the day
• Food Stalls including Neal’s Yard Dairy, Seldom Seen Farm, Elizabeth King Pork Pies, Damian Allsop chocolates, Peter’s Yard, Michael Nadell Patisserie and Bolney Estate vineyard selling gourmet British produce to take home and giving tastings
• Family fun and games
Places are free but limited so please contact us on 0208 5252 352
or email@example.com to reserve yours.
Families and friends are welcome.
Producers confirmed for 2012 so far
- Neal’s Yard Dairy – Britain’s best cheese supplier
- Michael Nadell of Nadell Patisserie – a true Master Baker and legend of the London restaurant scene
- Damian Allsop – new school chocolatier and creator of the water ganache
- Seldom Seen Farm – food heros and producers of free range geese and turkeys as well as the mighty Three Bird Roast
- Mrs Kings Pork Pies – Melton Mowbray pork pies filled with gracious goodness since 1853!
- Peter’s Yard – incredibly moreish sourdough crispbreads
- Bolney Estate Vineyard – fine wine from beautiful Sussex
- Emmett’s of Peasenhall – Suffolk hams and bacon
Here’s a selection of pictures from the last one, we hope to see you there this time!